Coming SoonIN THE HISTORIC CLASSEN'S NORTH HIGHLAND PARKED... Why Classen's North Highland Parked?
- Proximity to workplaces such as the Capitol Building, OU Medical Complex, the Devon Tower, and the new GE development
- Included in Oklahoma City Public Schools service area for Wilson Elementary School, an Arts Integration School
- Located near entertainment and cultural amenities like Bricktown, the Arts District, and the Boathouse District
- Architectural styles influenced by architects such as Jewell Hicks, who designed the Oklahoma Capitol
- Significant buildings such as the Harn House and Walcourt Building, both listed on the National Register of Historic Buildings
- City of OKC Strong Neighborhoods Initiative investment in area
- Brand new neighborhood park with basketball court, walking path, play area, public art, and seating